How to Order.
The orders for Xtonebox Custom Amplifiers can be made writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or give us a call to +34 600015898.
Our online shop is temporarily closed. Please visit and contact our Dealers or write us at email@example.com.
We believe in the custom work. Please feel free to get in touch with your ideas on variations on the products series, or in your own design or idea.
We love working with musicians and make real their own ideas. Once we have defined all you like for your project, we arrange for get a quote for you. It is a requirement for all the custom projects, a pay of 25% deposit to start building the project.
We accept Paypal and Bank Transfer. Contact us for details.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase, you can return a product within 14 days and we will refund the purchase price. For it, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- The product must be in mint condition. No signs of use and perfect working.
- You are responsible for shipping the products back to us. We recommend using a trackable shipping method.
- The period of 14 days begins after the payment of the product. You must notify us writing at firstname.lastname@example.org before exceed the 14 days period.
All our products pass several tests during production, and of course, we do real tests of continuous hours of use, to ensure that all electronic components do not have defects. On the other hand, technical sound measurements are made to determine the entire set of electronic components is working properly and that the frequency spectrum and signal processing is such that we have designed. All these tests are necessary to guarantee that our products are ready for the customer.
Xtonebox offers a 3 years warranty on our products. Tubes, speakers, and reverb tanks carry a 90 day warranty and are subject to the same terms and conditions as following.
Any products found to be defective within the applicable period will be replaced. Without any charge provided that:
- The product was not modified, misused, abused, improperly maintained by any person not authorized by Xtonebox.
- Failure resulted from a defect in material or workmanship and was not damaged due to use other than its intended use.
- The product was not used in abnormal, excessive, or unusual operating conditions.