Two channel tube amplifier head 25W
Perfect tool for American and British tone lovers, but integrated in the same amplifier. This tube amplifier has two independent channels with Master Volume and FX-Loop to get the best quality sound, with an adequate power stage setting the Master for playing at home or playing on stage volumes.
We have studied in detail the gain factor in both preamps to get a soft and sweet tone. It is the perfect equipment for any style, with Clean tones, Crunch tones to very versatile Plexi tones.
It has a very compact size. As you can see, it is a really small and very manageable head. It hardly takes up space in any car or van. Inside it has six valves and two good transformers but finally it has a suitable weight.
This head amp is for you if you like: JTM45, Matchless, Fender Tweed, Soundcity, Orange, Bogner.
- 25W Push-Pull Class-A.
- EL84 power stage.
- ECC81 and ECC83 preamp tubes.
- 2 independent channels, with 2 Equalizations and Volume controls.
- Master Volume control. Perfect control for home, studio and live stage without losing the tone from the preamp.
- Channel 1: Pure clean to crunch tones.
- Channel 2: Clean, crunch, plexi or super-lead.
- Buffered effect loop, for the best use of rack effects and pedals using long cables.
- Footswitch for channel selection.
- Speaker Output Impedance: 4Ohm, 8Ohm, 16Ohm.
- Stainleess and aluminium chassis.
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 34 x 22 x 24 cm.
- Weight: 7,6 kg / 16,7 lbs.