Low watt hi-fi tube amplifier
Amazing sound with natural frequency response, extreme stereo detail, low power amplifier type but purist in every Watt.
We have designed an highly-versatile tube amplifier in a really small size concept, purist electronic engineering with neo-classical aesthetics.
This audio device has achieved an impressive power/quality ratio, which allows us to listen to music without any attenuation. We can setup the volume control in high positions without problems, definitely, natural and real sound.
We were working on integrate a turntable input, the phono preamp inside is like at the best 70’s silver amplifiers, dynamic and powerful. The Gold-2084 is the best first gear for the vinyl lovers.
- Single Ended EL84 pentode power stage.
- E88CC / 6299 preamp line stage.
- Power output: 5W + 5W.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20Khz +/- 1dB.
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%.
- Double power supply inside for the best dynamic on both channels.
- Volume control.
- Phono preamp for vinyl turntables with MM cartridge.
- Inputs: AUX, MDS, Phono.
- Outputs: 4 ohm and 8 ohm.
- Recommended speaker sensitivity > 88 dB 2.83V/1m.
- Powered by 12V DC 2,5A (external power supply included).
- Handcrafted with the best quality electronic components.
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 12,8 x 24,5 x 15,5 cm.
- Weight: 2,15 kg / 4,7 lbs.
Please, use your best speakers or headphones. These audio samples were recorded inside our recording room using speakers and microphones trying to simulate a real audition situation. We tested the Gold-2084 using a CD-player from Marantz. Enjoy!
We captured these audios using the following setup:
- Amplifier: Xtonebox Gold-2084
- CD-Player: Marantz CD-5001
- Audio interface: Motu 4-Pre
- Microphones (near, left+right): Oktava MK 012
- Microphone (far): Behringer ECM8000