The reference studio monitor for your home audio system, dynamic and extreme high quality detail in every music style.
Real Ribbon Tweeter
Their low moving mass and evenly spread drive over their whole surface means they have a potentially ultra-fast transient response, so if detail resolution and delicacy are your main priorities, ribbons could be just what you’re looking for. Ribbons respond to the most subtle waveforms, and to the highest frequencies, including those above 50 kHz
Flat frequency response
We worked hard between the crossover circuit and transducers to get a natural and flat frequency response.
The excellent 7″ paper / kevlar cone mixed with a true ribbon is the perfect match for deep bass, excellent midrange and high detailed highs.
Perfect combination with vintage hifi gear
The return of vintage hifi equipment is a reality, its quality and sound are almost unbeatable, it is usually difficult to find speakers at their level, the Xtonebox S7M speakers are highly recommended for amplifiers of transistors with powers from 10W to 50W per channel. They reproduce their sound beyond what you are used to.
Time to feel and experience your music. Vinyl lovers, welcome.
They are also built with an authentic and exclusive wood enclousure, each unit is different. Unified acoustics and design to deliver premium sound.
Different finish options available.
- General description: reference monitor
- Enclosure type: dual bass reflex
- Enclosure material: birch plywood (standard version)
- Transducer complement: 2-way
- Woofer driver: 180mm paper / kevlar cone
- Tweeter driver: 38x8mm true ribbon
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 89 db
- Power Handling (RMS): 60 watts
- Power Handling (max): 90 watts
- Recommended amplifier power: 10-90w
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 42Hz – 40kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2,5KHz
- Dimensions: 345 x 220 x 280 (mm)
- Weight: 6.8 kg