High end monoblock tube power amplifier
Supreme audio sensations with excellent detailed sound. The Silver-2088 can reproduce an awesome flat tone with a fast high frequency response, smooth middle frequencies, deep and tigh bass.
An exclusive handcrafted wooden design for an exquisite mono power amplifier, purist inside and out. The best electronic components were selected one by one from the engineering to the manufacturing.
Natural power stage
From our point of view, the purist way to amplifier a signal with audio valves is using a Single-Ended Ultralineal method, the signal goes always on the positive field with the correct phase, from the input to the speakers. By this way only is needed one power tube getting a maximun output power of 20W, in this case. This is our bet looking for the most natural way to amplifier the music.
The best output transformers
Having a Lundahl output transformer is the best choice, high grade quality and professional response. This component is for vital importance, it is the element that ensures that all our electronics can deliver the most possible quality to the speakers. This is how the Silver-2088 exceeds any Hi-fi standard.
- Single Ended Ultralinear.
- 20W mono power amplifier stage.
- Lundhal output transformer.
- Frequency response: 7 Hz – 25 kHz +/-0,5 dB.
- Input sensitivity: 1V RMS.
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.009%.
- 6550 / KT88 power tube.
- E88CC / 6DJ8 line tube.
- Volume control. Manage the signal at your choice.
- Loudspeaker output: 8 Ohm (other output impedance by demand).
- IEC filtered socket.
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 15 x 21 x 38 cm.
- Weight: 9 kg / 20 lbs.