Tube preamp Plexi tone pedal
Based on the most iconic Plexi Marshall amplifier, the 1987 model, using real tubes and high voltage. Not an effect pedal simulation the Plexi tone, but a real tube preamp pedal sounding as a Plexi Amp.
No more is necessary to unplug to change the channel of this type of amp. Now, you have two selectable channels, or even both channels at the same time (Dual mode).
To keep the original tone, this pedal was manufactured using the point to point method. As always, choosing the best selected electronic components.
Time to enjoy the so loved Plexi tone with your guitar or your bass, send the signal to the input of your amplifier (clean channel) or to a return Fx-loop, even you could use it as a preamp to record with your sound card.
- Channel 1: Normal.
- Channel 2: Super Bright
- Preamp tubes: 2x ECC83.
- Normal gain, Bright gain, Bass, Treble and Volume controls.
- Footswitch: CHANNEL SELECT & MODE
- Preamp signal output level.
- Portable preamp.
- Audio tube interface for studio.
- Stainless steel chassis.
- Fuente de alimentación externa 12V 2A (incluida).
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 14,5 x 6,5 x 19 cm.
- Weight: 1,3 kg / 2,85 lbs.