This loudspeaker has been designed to cover the need for low power amplifiers, especially for tube amplifiers whose power stages are designed with low power triode or pentode. Now with every watt you have extra SPL decibels with pure and high quality sound.
They are also the perfect tool as second reference Studio monitors, their audio response is natural and similar to the human ear.
Its high sensitivity and its coaxial woofer added to the design and the wood of the speaker cabinet, provide a palette of sound that produces real bass, articulated midrange and balanced and well extended highs.
- General description: high sensitivity bookshelf monitor
- Enclosure type: full range + bass reflex port
- Enclosure material: birch plywood + pinewood
- Transducer complement: 1-way
- Woofer driver: 180mm paper / kevlar cone
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 95db
- Power Handling (RMS): 30 watts
- Power Handling (max): 60 watts
- Recommended amplifier power: 5 w – 60 w
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 45Hz – 25kHz
- Dimensions: 345 x 220 x 280 (mm)
- Weight: 5.7 kg