It was designed to give meaning to the concept of Combo Amplifier, which needs to be compact, lightweight and portable. An excellent selection of wood brings a correct acoustic result and a supreme finish.
Sweet sound with crystalline clean tones, capable of delivering Crunch sounds, suitable for the best Blues songs. On the top part, there is an opening for heat output from the valves as well as sound output. As a result, we enjoy surround sound without having to tilt the amplifier, as is customary.
This Combo Tube Amp is made using the “point to point” method and a special search for the best components to provide a dynamic signal mixed with a great 8 Watt CLASS-A power amplifier.
- One channel: Clean/Crunch.
- Preamp tubes: 2x ECC83/7025.
- Output power: 8W EL84 Single Ended, Class A.
- Handmade wooden enclosure.
- Handwired circuit.
- Sound port in the top side.
- Equalization controls.
- Gain and volume controls.
- Celestion Greenback 10″ speaker.
- Reverb system.
- Pentode / Triode selector.
- Output to external speaker.
- Powered by 12V 2,5A power supply (included).
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 32 x 36 x 27 cm.
- Weight: 8,4 kg / 18,5 lbs.
MSRP: 818€ / 1020 USD
(VAT not included)