Masterpiece for extreme sounds with high possibilities in live concerts. The virtue of having two channels and two selectable equalizations, offers excellent opportunities for lovers of rock, metal and extreme sounds, and even more comfort for composing songs.
Both channels feature very controlled distortion, this avoids excess feedback noise, without losing loudness. A wall of sound in every chord.
We are in front of a 50 Watts Push-Pull Pentode Power Stage using 2 EL34 tubes, full of bass, definition and rage sound. Aggressive and strong design with easy access to the controls using the footswitch, the most important controls are at your feet. Multiple finish options, including the Rack 19“chassis, 4U size.
The RAW MODE allows us to have a crude effect of our instrument on the amplifier, skipping all equalization, and generating a level boost for these special moments (SOLO). For the experienced users, the FX Loop bypass allows you to execute and disconnect the entire line of effects, from the RED-2050 footswitch.
- Channel 1: Clean/Crunch/Super-Lead.
- Channel 2: Pure High-Gain.
- Output power: 50W Class-AB (2x EL34).
- Master volume.
- 2 selectable equalizations.
- RAW MODE (EQ Bypass).
- Scream control.
- FX Loop with bypass.
- Pro signal out (XLR Cabinet Simulator).
- Output impedance selector (4/8/16 ohm).
- Footswitch controls.
- “Impulse Light Technology” mode.
- Bias adjustment.
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 48 x 23 x 28 cm.
- Weight: 15,8kg / 34,8 lbs.
(21% VAT included)