Based on vintage Plexi Marshall amplifiers, using real tubes and high voltage. Not an effect pedal simulation the Plexi tone, but a real tube preamp pedal sounding as a Plexi Amp. No more is necessary to unplug to change the channel of this type of amp. Now, you have two selectable channels, or even both channels at the same time.
Time to enjoy the so loved Plexi tone with your guitar or your bass, send the signal to the input of your amplifier (clean channel) or to a return Fx-loop, even you could use it as a preamp to record with your sound card.
- Channel 1: Normal.
- Channel 2: Bright
- Preamp tubes: 2x ECC83.
- Normal gain, Bright gain, Bass, Treble and Volume controls.
- Footswitch: CHANNEL SELECT & MODE
- Preamp signal output level.
- Portable preamp.
- Audio tube interface for studio.
- Stainless steel chassis.
- Powered by 12V 2A power supply (included).
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 14,5 x 6,5 x 19 cm.
- Weight: 1,3 kg / 2,85 lbs.
(VAT not included)