Low watt clean tone Tube Amp Combo
It was designed to give meaning to the concept of Combo Amplifier, which needs to be compact, lightweight and portable. An excellent selection of wood brings a correct acoustic result and a supreme finish.
Clean to Crunch tones
Sweet sound with crystalline clean tones, capable of delivering Crunch sounds, suitable for the best Blues songs. On the top part, there is an opening for heat output from the valves as well as sound output. Mixed with an open back, we enjoy surround sound without having to tilt the amplifier, as is customary.
Tube driven Spring Reverb
Our way to design a reverb circuit is getting a transparent ambient tone, tube circuit between a compact Tank Reverb with 3 springs and long decay time trusting on Accutronics, of course.
This Combo Tube Amp is made using the best manufacturing methods and a special search for the best components to provide a dynamic signal mixed with a great 5 Watt CLASS-A power amplifier.
The final part is the speaker, every speaker has their own voice. In the standard we search for a big sound 10″, the result is more sound pressure level and better frequency response.
For who want classic guitar voices, are available the WGS ET10 and the Celestion Greenback 10″.
This combo amp is for you if you like: Matchless, Tweed, Bluesjunior, Champ,
- One channel: Clean to Crunch.
- Preamp tubes: 3x ECC83/7025.
- Output power: 5W 6V6 Single Ended, Class A.
- Handmade wooden enclosure.
- Sound port in the top side and open back.
- Bass & Treble equalization controls.
- Gain, Reverb and Volume controls.
- Speaker: premium selected 10″ high sensitivity speaker -or- classic guitar speakers.
- Reverb system: Tube driven spring reverb tank.
- Output to external speaker (8 ohm)
- Dimensions (H,W,D): 32 x 36 x 27 cm.
- Weight: 8,4 kg / 18,5 lbs.