The reference studio monitor for your home audio system, dynamic and smooth high quality detail in every music style.
Real Ribbon Tweeter
The quality of materials used in ribbon speakers has the ability to “clean up” and “open up” not only the extreme highs, but also the middle tones without adding any distortion. Their low moving mass and evenly spread drive over their whole surface means they have a potentially ultra-fast transient response, so if detail resolution and delicacy are your main priorities, ribbons could be just what you’re looking for. Ribbons respond to the most subtle waveforms, and to the highest frequencies, including those above 20 kHz.
Flat frequency response
We worked hard between the crossover circuit and transducers to get a natural and flat frequency response.
The excellent 7″ paper / kevlar cone mixed with a true ribbon is the perfect match for deep bass, excellent midrange and smooth detailed highs.
Perfect combination with vintage hifi gear
The return of vintage hifi equipment is a reality, its quality and sound are almost unbeatable, it is usually difficult to find vintage speakers with perfect performance in good condition. The Xtonebox S-7M speakers are highly recommended if you are looking for a compact size loudspeakers with the big sound from the 70s. Their sensibility (89 dB) is good enough to match with stereo tube amplifiers and vintage low watt transistor amplifiers.
We make them one by one ourselves, using real birch plywood. The result is a wooden piece of furniture with high density and a clean design. Because we use real wood, each speaker and its wood grain is unique.
- General description: bookshelf reference monitors
- Enclosure type: dual bass reflex
- Enclosure material: birch plywood
- Transducer complement: 2-way
- Woofer driver: 180mm paper / kevlar cone
- Tweeter driver: 38x8mm true ribbon
- Sensitivity (1W @ 1m): 89 db
- Power Handling (RMS): 60 watts
- Power Handling (max): 90 watts
- Recommended amplifier power: 10-90w
- Nominal impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 42Hz – 40kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2,5KHz
- Dimensions: 345 x 220 x 280 (mm)
- Weight: 6.8 kg